Hunter Valley Wedding Ceremony
Celebrate your wedding in an historic sandstone church set in the picturesque village of Wollombi, gateway to Hunter Valley Wine Country. Steeped in tradition, the church and idyllic rural surroundings offer many romantic photographic opportunities. Weddings in St. Michael’s are not for profit – all proceeds go towards restoration, maintenance, insurance and utilities.
We welcome Catholic, other Denominational and Civil Ceremonies.
- Less than 2 hours from Sydney, and 1 ¼ hours from Newcastle and the Central Coast
- A celebrant or pastor of your choice may perform the service
- The Church is air-conditioned
- Wheelchair ramps are available on request
- Timber pews seat around 80
- Under normal circumstances, the church is yours for the day
- Fee – $450 – secured by non-refundable $100 deposit
- Wollombi and Hunter Valley Wine Country offer a wide choice of reception venues and a range of accommodation.
A truly memorable place for an intimate country wedding.
Thank you to D&V Photography, John L Coombes Photography and Harrison’s Photography for wedding images.